Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speedman

Options
  • 05-12-2001 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Download our new single Lovelost for free at
    http://stage.vitaminic.ie/speedman

We're launching Lovelost this Sunday Night at the Isaac Butt. Entrance is a mere £6 and support is from Delorentos and Wonderland.

Rock and roll
    Paul Speedman
    www.speedman.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

nice flyers.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 playground

playground psychotic

Nice to see a criminally ignored album being quoted.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

I'm bringing home goose myself for the Christmas beanfeast

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

Originally posted by manofspeed

support is from Delorentos and Wonderland.

This is a garageland gig. if my memory serves correct, you dont know the order of the lineup until that night. how can these bands support you?

you muppet

Watch your language before you secure the facts. It might be a Garageland gig, but we're launching our single through that promoter to save us having to hire a venue which Garageland facilitate, and have done so loads of times for loads of bands.

Bands who are launching something get priority and get a headline slot. Obviously you have never bothered your ass going to one of these gigs which is why you don't know your arse from your elbow. I think in future you should get the facts before you go shouting your mouth off, you muppet.

• Advertisement

My facts: you pay £90 for 30 tickets for the garageland gig. you sell them for £6 each. all the bands do this. if all the bands have paid the same amount of cash, why should one band launching a single get priority.

Muppet is an affectionate term. everybody likes muppets. they are not quite like mops, not quite a puppet. in answer to your question, i dont know.

listen man, fair balls to the single and all that jazz, but i could not be arsed going on with this muck

As I have said, the facts are the facts. Dermot Lambert and Garageland run a business, not an intractable ideological doctrine.
    You are a bizarre man to be picking an argument over something as stupid as this on a public forum. You must have some axe to grind. May I suggest you grind it someplace else, and let others, who are trying to get a job done, get it done.
    Cheers
    Mr Muppet (term of endearment)

it was fun while it lasted right?

my ma says im cool

Advertisement