Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for work

• 05-12-2001 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Lo all :)

I am now looking for a job due to my brilliant web hosting company shutting down last week, so if anyone is currently in a managerial position or if anyone knows of someone who would be interested I'd like to hear from you.

My main areas of expertise are troubleshooting of hardware and software issues, infact I've never had a problem I couldn't sort, hopefully that will make me more marketable ;)

I also have the MCSE/MCP/MCP+I and am currently upgrading to Windows 2000 exams this month, I have had two support roles in nearly 3 years, send me a mail if you want my CV or any other information.

michaell@esatclear.ie

Thanks

Yurma

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Yurmasyurda
    Lo all :)

I am now looking for a job due to my brilliant web hosting company shutting down last week, so if anyone is currently in a managerial position or if anyone knows of someone who would be interested I'd like to hear from you.

My main areas of expertise are troubleshooting of hardware and software issues, infact I've never had a problem I couldn't sort, hopefully that will make me more marketable ;)

I also have the MCSE/MCP/MCP+I and am currently upgrading to Windows 2000 exams this month, I have had two support roles in nearly 3 years, send me a mail if you want my CV or any other information.

michaell@esatclear.ie

Thanks

Yurma

where are you looking to work?
    what sort of support are you?
    desktop, network, general?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

where are you looking to work?
    what sort of support are you?
    desktop, network, general?

Quick reply ;)

Anyhoo.

I am looking to work in the Dublin area, don't mind if it's north or south of the city, support wise I would fall under all three desktop, network & general.

Yurma

Advertisement