Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soo bad it's good, but rude...

Options
  • 05-12-2001 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

There is this homosexual couple who have been partners for years, and eventually one of them goes and dies. The surviving partner is distraught and goes to the chapel of rest to pay his last respects.

While at the chapel the funeral director gets chatting to the man about what kind of service would be appropriate. The gay man says that he wants a form of service that is suitable to show how much he cared for his partner. The funeral director suggests a grand burial, but the man declines this as he cannot face the idea of the worms and bugs crawling over his partner, so the funeral director suggests cremation, but again the gay man doesn't want to see his partner burn.

The funeral director is a bit lost for ideas when the man says… "Can you cut him up into small pieces and put him in a carrier so I can take him home?"

The funeral director is a bit shocked by this and asks why, the man replies... "So that I can put him in a pot and make a really spicy curry out of him"

Even more shocked and disgusted the funeral director asks him why he would want to do that, and the gay replies... "So that I can feel him dribbling out of my arse in the morning one last time…"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Sweet jebus cripes, that was sick, sick SICK!!!

I LOVED it!!! Take these 4 stars with my blessing my son :)

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Thats funkin sick, I am disgusted at myself for laughing!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

That gets a 4 for pure sickness :D Filth!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

likewise lads, sick but just about on the right side of funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Sickingly funny!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

i swore OH JESUS when i got to pucnhline

sending it to contact list NOW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭frood4t2

how could you not appreciate the level of sickness in that one? Rivals the Kerryman and Sheep joke, at least. :)

frood4t2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, That was sickingly funny. Nice one.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

EEEEeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ya dirt-bird ROFL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

lol i didn't see that punchline coming! get it ehh? ****in funny though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

F*ckin class!

Advertisement