Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Board

• 05-12-2001 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

I request a new board for Alien Vs Predator 2. I've been playing it none stop since that past week. It realy is a good game and it has to be come a classic. I'd say alot off people would realy enjoy it if they got into it. That's why i request a AVP2 board.

Thanks

- Shane

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

You should make some posts on the Games board and if enough ppl are interested then make a request. You shouldn't really make a request just because you think ppl would like it. Then there would be boards for every game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Most of the posts though would be about how linkin screams like a little gurl when I face hug him. :p

I hope you got a bit more practise on the other characters and aren't still playing the no skill assault predator.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

can i be moderator?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Yeah, and what's with the lack of a Glminesweeper board? Surely after two years of existence it deserves one.

Also there should be a board for EVERY SINGLE POPULAR GAME IN EXISTENCE! Especially if it's just been released!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

How about a Sarcasm Board? Can I be moderator?
    It can be my Christmas present! Plllleeeeease!!
    :D :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Puck
    Oh good god no that job would have to go to amp or wwm!
    amptest.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Ah well y'see I was bein sarcastic there wasn't I!:D

ph33r meh l33t s4RcAzm sk1LLz!!!11
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by Puck

We already have too many sarcay boards. There the ones amp post to :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭linkin

Nice one Hobbes, i do scream when you kill me :)

But i am practicing my other characters......i'm getting real good :)

You and Matt coming into .dNC. on sathurday for a few more games?

- Shane

Advertisement