Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackass

• 06-12-2001 2:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭

don't watch this much, sometimes it's really stupid, but I was completely grossed out by it tonight.

This guy was making omlette. He had lots ingredients - milk, eggs,a tomato,peppers,onion,cheese and sausages (strange omlette).

simply speaking, his method was - eat everything, throw it up into a bowl and cook it.

Normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but this guy spent over a minute with his fingers down his throat getting sick into this glass bowl... the vomit was a strange orangy-red mix, and his 'uugghh---ugghghhhghh!!--uughghgh!!' was enough to make me feel queasy so I had to turn away. I dunno if he ate the final object.

*shudder*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

sounds pretty funny to me, that show rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Heh, heard about that one before i'm afraid he eats it again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

hehe, was it stevo o? they are all quite mad, but not as that fella. i happened to watch it tonight and he proceeded to rub his face in an aquarium full of jellyfish !!! and then he felt the BURN!

im sure they are all clever stuntmen trying to fool us into thinking that they are just ordinary joes off the street. what worries me though, is the amazing amount of people trying to act out those stunts themselves and get hurt in the process. monkey see, monkey do. :)

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Oh I saw that episode, he made an omelette by mixing all the food in his mouth, and puking it back up again. It was so sick, nearly made me gag myself, that's why it was so funny :) He actually ate raw eggs, and butter.

Anyone see it the other day? Brad Pitt was on it, dressed in a gorilla suit. Scary stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Its true.

Watching that show makes people want to re-inact or else invent new types of comical harassments or self-flagellation to annoy the general public and amuse the rest.

Why just yesterday we tied up SMAK, covered him in a complete body cast, leaned him up against a fence, and hit Golf balls at him.
    We had great fun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Originally posted by koneko
    Anyone see it the other day? Brad Pitt was on it, dressed in a gorilla suit. Scary stuff.

yea, brad pitt is in a few of them. In one he is standing talking to his fans and the jackass guys pull up in a van wearing balaclavas and 'abduct' him :D:D - feckin' funny stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Da Bounca
    Why just yesterday we tied up SMAK, covered him in a complete body cast, leaned him up against a fence, and hit Golf balls at him.
    We had great fun :)

sharing a house with Da Bounca and Yosemite Sam isnt all fun and games though!. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Originally posted by Goodshape

yea, brad pitt is in a few of them. In one he is standing talking to his fans and the jackass guys pull up in a van wearing balaclavas and 'abduct' him :D:D - feckin' funny stuff!

aaww man that sounds funnier than anything I've heard all week.

ROFL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think the most sickening one I ever saw was the one where good old Steve-o got his ass-cheeks pierced together. ugh!

A funny one was then they put that midget guy, wee man into a large bag and hailed a taxi and asked the driver to put the bag into the boot :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Ahh good 'ol Jackass, it 0wns
    They should continue to make more epicodes
    MTV shows 3/4 hours of Jackass every night now from 10pm onwards.
    Probberly seen everyone though, been watching it like mad all week
    "Tom green show" is a good program too :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Tom Green has gone a bit pants of late.

All downhill from the Testicular Cancer Special which was hilarious in a very guilty way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

all i ever seem to catch is series 2 repeats. boo! show me some of series 1 and series 3 once in a while!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yeah pretty good show, I've only seen it twice I think.
    I saw the puking cook guy, watched it more because of the 'ooh-there's-something-you-don't-see-everyday' factor, rather than any real comedy value.
    There was a similar show on before... 'I'd do anything to be on TV' or something like that... some guy in his 20's came on and kissed some 80-year-old granny with tounge and all... eurgh!
    Makes a change from the monotony of regular TV at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

Troma? you talkin about those movies? they were the best ever. In all their corny glory. Stuff like "surf nazis must die" and "biker chicks in zombie town". ahhh they dont make 'em like that anymore. and if ure not talkin about the movies then i feel like a total ass now. and jackass lol what a great show. I think the funniest ever was poo diaper (where one of them not sure who it was put chocolate pudding in a nappie and put it in a bin and came back a bit later and asked people for food and stuff then started eatin out of the nappie.) and the most painful lookin had to be nutball. nuff said about that.
    P.S.
    remember no one wins with fake cheese :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Bomberman

Jackass is brilliant gettin a bit sick of watchin it they only play repeats on mtv now,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Like many shows, Jackass can be hilarious occasionally, and downright shite at other times.

TRIGGER HAPPY TV IS BETTER!!!

--

(Bomberman, please make your sig image smaller)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Yeah trigger happy is a better show, but it doesn't have the same shock value as some of the stuff the lads in jackass get up to. Only bad thing now is how everyone shouts HALLO when a phone goes off in public and thinks he's funny, if another muppet does that in a lecture I'm going to freak out.

Of course monty phythons are the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by EL_Diablo
    Troma? you talkin about those movies? they were the best ever. In all their corny glory. Stuff like "surf nazis must die" and "biker chicks in zombie town".

Anyone seen Redneck Zombies???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

jackass is far too crap for far too long.
    about one good gag per episode

Advertisement