Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to know how much you hate JJ72

Options
  • 06-12-2001 4:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

so mail me with why you hate them.
    or whoever you hate.....i thrive on it.
    whenuknow@hotmail.com

just mail me.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

What are the odds that you're the chap from JJ72 looking for "angsty" material to use fo a new album? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Mmmmm, nice bass player

Back in a minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Haha Rob.

JJ72 aren't that bad. Their albums quite good actually. They're entertaining. They're not the greatest band in the world - I mean they're no Oasis :p

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

They're worse than being buggered on your birthday by the parish priest (no offence intended)

And what's with the 'banned' sign under your name?
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

he's been banned because that's not his e-mail address and he's trying to encourage people to unwittingly send spam to this guy who called Irish people stupid on the cluas.com message board

• Advertisement
Advertisement