Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AoK Multiplayer

Options
  • 06-12-2001 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

just purchased a copy of age of kings gold edition.
    tremendous game.
    in fact, best game ive played in about 2 years.

anyway, just wondering if anyone was up for a spot of multiplaying some fine evening in the near future.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

If I can find a reasonably-priced copy over here, you're on. Call it a grudge match for wrecking my original copy of AOE II :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I know a few members of my TFC plan play a good bit of multiplayer AOK - including Dead{o}Santa and Ping_Chow_Chi from these boards. Drop into #reaver on irc.b0rk.co.uk some evening and ask 'em for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

AoK multi play is a joy ! a big pat on the back to MicroSoft its far better than RA2 in my eyes. far far better infact. It's probably in me top ten games I have have played now.

There are a fair few of us in the clan who play AoK (5 at last count) along with a few other TFC players.

Just pop in channel and we will see about getting a match set up with you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Aok owns, i.. aquired it after all the lads started playing, pop into #reaver and ask for a game, quite a few of us play it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Aok is great fun alright, a very steep learning curve once you start playing online though... be prepared to lose a lot :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement