Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a paddy joke... but a good one

Options
  • 06-12-2001 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

*rude... i suppose*

paddy englishman, paddy scotsman and paddy irishman are all in a pub, sitting a a table. the three of them are just staring at the bar maid. the bar maid is the simply the most stunning woman these men have ever seen and the cant do anything but stare at her. after a long while the bar maid sees the men staring at her so she goes over to them.

"okay guys, i know whats wrong. you think im the sexiest women you have ever seen. do you know what? your right but you cant jsut sit there"

the three men are all still in awe and sit there and do nothing. so the bar maid say to the three

"okay, heres the deal. if any of you can say one full sentence to me, i'll take you upstairs and give you a blow job. how does that sound?"

at this stage the three men are dribbling but they have to try.

paddy english man says, "my... name.. is..." and sits down " i.. cant.."

paddy scotsman says, " i'll... have... three... aaaaawwwww" slumps down unable to say another word.

paddy irish man stands upand struggles to say, "i'm... from... london..."

the bar maid says, "okay, i gues thats a sentence" she takes him upstairs and lives up to her end of the bargain. just as paddy is letting loose he says

*read on*

"...DERRY!!!"

jaz?

edited coz i suck... but not like the barmaid:)

Comments

Advertisement