Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meh

Options
  • 06-12-2001 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

so yeah im so bored i hate school

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

Hey...me too.

High five!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Quit School, get a job and let your education begin!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 izzy

im so close to the end i dont want quit..... oh but i do so very much id love that.... oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

lucky bum, right now i'm finding college worse than school, they're gonna kick my lazy ass out for not going in... *sigh* looking back, school was a breeze... (well, apart from having little to no friends:rolleyes: ) enjoy it while you can!

Seán.

but i hate school i dont want to be there anymore cause i hate all my teachers and alot of the girls are bitches and theres only a few really decent people in my year.......... oh god i hate school

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yeh if you think it's gonna get better you're wrong. There's always bitches you'll want to put through a slow painful death. In Ucd its the stupid perky girls in their white trousers, pink jansport bags and rugby collars with the collar up....Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
    And they always have foxy boyfriends...whats up with that?!?:confused: .....not that i'm bitter or anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

just don't go to UCD......it's EVIL!!!!! and wrong, and just a bad idea!

let's make a pact that nobody else cool ever goes to UCD, and let all the "perky" types take over (them and the L&H types) and they can run around being sporty and pink and perky and covered in make up, and then they can start breeding until there is just one big lump of evilness that is UCD, and then we'll bomb them.

yes, yes.

yes i like this idea of boycoting UCD i was there once for an open day and i saw these perky girls you speak of i was very scared at the time i thought people like that only in really annoying tv show but i was wrog so very wrong
    an maybe school aint so bad i have quit my most hate subject woo hoo

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

if we boycott UCD then can we start some sort of screening programme? Just because there's a girl in my year who would rather die than be ''unpopso'' and would be ''scarlified'' if she didn't get into Trinity... she's also way too perky...
    She has to go to UCD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

are you talking about your parents,rach?
    cos they wouldnt have a daughter not in trinnners/married to a trinners boy
    *he un-subtley hints*

marriage into the ganleys...My financial future is secure...
    do they know what "party" you joined-drunk-one afternoon...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

COME TO MY COLLEGE!

- Small class sizes

-Learn to bull**** on a million pseudo-academic levels

Leaves UCD in the ****

Its:

THE MILLTOWN INSTITUTE (its definitely on your CAO and free fees scheme)

http://www.milltown-institute.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

nah... she's one of the ones who didn't make it to the gathering, well, she might have and I didn't notice... so fecking irritating although she isn't actually that bad a person...
    but when did that ever count? :p

and we must never speak of that afternoon again... especially since they keep ringing my house and I have to mutter the old ''important year...concentrating...maybe next year'' line...

and by the way... in case anyone was wondering for no specific reason at all... I really like sapphires... especially on rings... big sapphires... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JackDaniels

ha if u think the world is suddenly gonna change just because u are out of school then u are sadly mistaken. it's exactly the same in fact it's probably ****ter because school is easy compared to university or a life of 9-5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

how is college worse than school? think about it: in college there are far more people, so the chances of meeting people you actually like (there's a novel thought) increase rapidly. oh, and you're not surrounded by 60 moronic small minded people day in day out. sure most of them will be in your college, but you don't have to talk to them if you don't want to.

and gar. how could rachel have been talking about her parents? the person she's talking about is singular (her parents are plural) and is in her class in school ... which i'd presume her parents aren't. just curious. i think the bump on the head last night might have caused me to have difficulty interpreting simple sentances. too many double negatives. it's also bleeding again. perhaps i should get that checked out. can doctors cure head trauma?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 evil_L

UCD? bunch of perky knobsicles who should all be shot!!! i went to secondary school across the road from it n i cud feel the perky vibes coming across the road and down the street at me. i always wanted to go up the water tower there with a rocket launcher... :rolleyes:

You should all go to UL,,its the most fun EVER!!!! no honestly it is.....i was terrified of being stuck in sum field on a chair with a loada farmers and some head-farmer type person in golden wellies lecturing us from atop a cow about the latest innovations in curing worms in ur livestock r sumthin,,but its not like that at all! xcept for that one time where the class went out to this field n the lecturer had these golden wellies n stood on top of a cow n gave us a lecture.....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

all to CIT....its fun .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Guys,

Consider NUI Maynooth .. it may have changed but when the CAO forced me to go there many years ago (lousy points system .. stupid brain) I was horrified .. then I moved outta home and haven't looked back since ... sure there were loadsa a mulchies who went to stick fighting games on the weekend and started "scraps" in the LA if you didnt stand for the anthem or didnt pay their local team enough respect, but there were also sh!tloads of REALLY cool people too, I had a blast and lost 2/3 of my brainmatter ..

... be prepared to spend at least 4 years there (It too me 6 to do a 4 year degree, and I was one of the lucky ones)

Oh and Evil_L ... I'm pretty sure Lisa said "isn't that the wrong way" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 evil_L

GerK
    Oh and Evil_L ... I'm pretty sure Lisa said "isn't that the wrong way" ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

u sure?....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Damien.old

You've all got it wrong. Do a Fás course, learn a silly job skill, get paid for it and make yourself feel usefull for 40 weeks of your wretched life.

yes it was lisa

• Advertisement

I reflect back on when I first posted this two short years ago (god was it really that long ago, I'm getting old...... how annoying) and I think about how easy it all was. College sucks so much more that school ever could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

My finals start tomorrow! I don't think I'll miss education at all. But I'll probably be proven wrong on that one.

Advertisement