Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this tune, its killing me to find out.

Options
  • 06-12-2001 8:46pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I heard a tune on Today FM recently which was a techo-ish "choon". It was pretty cool but they didnt give its name on the radio. All I know about it is that:

1.its fairly technish
    2.it has a female lead singer
    3.The lyrics sounded like "Its an emotional noise" (though my
    companion thought it was "emotional boy"... and the word "chemical"

I've heard it a few times now but never got the name. Anyone care to hazard a guess?

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Garbage - Cherry Lips

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

On the current elpee if you feel like coughing up for it. Or it's being released as a single on Jan 7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I like that song alot. Excellent album too.

It's not quite as heavy as the other albums, not as much bitchiness in it either. I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

i thought garbages first album was superb but that version 2.0 was good, but lacked that certain something. When I grow up was great, but not much else. I haven't even heard their new song yet.

Advertisement