Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win2k question (screenshot)

• 07-12-2001 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

This is just the forum i need to ask this, it would look stupid in any other:)

In win98 i was able to put one taskbar on top of the other like this:

desktop.jpg

But try as i might, i can only get the 'open folders/apps' and Shortcut bars to go side by side, i just cant get them on top of one another.
    Is there a hidden enabler for this, or am i just ot flicking my mouse correctly?:)

edit: cant get images to work for some reason.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Oi Dustaz :)

It's still only 1 taskbar in that screenshot, you've just clicked-and-dragged it out to twice it's normal height.

Move the mouse pointer to the top of your taskbar and it should become a 'stretch' icon (a horizontal line with an arrow on either end) you can now click, hold and drag the taskbar to make it bigger.

I usually have mine 2 buttons high (like yours in the screenie) but autohidden and at the top.

--

btw: nice background :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Wan bard, n1.
    Ill give that a shot when i get home. I see now that my problem was i couldnt remember how i did it in the first place:)

Advertisement