Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windows xp

• 07-12-2001 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I saw on the dell site there, their new pcs shipping with Windows XP - the ISDN card they bundle with it, eicon diva... doesn't work with WinXP.

Do you know if it's the same with the Asuscom isdn adapter, does it work with WinXP anyone ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Id say thats just dell not having the drivers for it. I cant believe the diva hasnt got xp drivers yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

There are windows xp drivers on eicons homepage, www.eicon.com .Their windows 2000 driver seems to work in winxp, and its available for the diva pci, which is what I presume dell are offering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I installed XP alongside 2K and it works fine with the installed drivers. I didn't even have to reinstall iirc. (edited, forgot to mention I'm using a Diva)

I've yet to have a problem with any of my hardware under XP, even presently 'unsupported' stuff. 2K drivers should normally work fine (even my boomslang, the pickiest bastard of a mouse in the world, works grand)

Advertisement