Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

||| Fuzzy Icons |||

• 09-07-2000 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭

I know I've seen a solution to this somewhere, but what do you do when your icons go all jiggerd? (Win98)
    I've tried some "rebuild icons" feature in some tweaky proggie, but it hasn't worked...
    icon.jpg
    damn annoying

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

What does jiggerd mean?

Jaggered? You could try stippling with variations of colours, or just look at one that is made and see how they do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭OctaviaN

jesus!!
    has youre machine got cancer??
    wtf is it just the icons?
    if not looks like yer pots (potentiometers) in the monitor need adgusting/replacing.
    Try different resies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

LOL, no.
    A few things need to be cleard up here....
    Firstly these are not Icons I made myself, the icon pic there is just a sample of my many Jiggerd(tm) icons...
    Secondly, my screen res is fine - the icons look like that in all resolutions and color depths, and all windows, text and images are looking normal (ie. non-jiggerd(tm))

Even the "Recycle Bin" and "My Computer" icons look like that.
    I believe it's either the icon files themselves that are damaged, or whatever process renders the icons.

Pure jiggery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

OR ! In an evil attemp to drive you mad, someo has hacked your machine, some elite haxor no doubt.. and is slowly turning the icons to fuzz, in an attemp to make you think you need glasses. I'd get the guardai onto all the local opticians, especially the one with te geeky , spotty, 9 year old receptionist !

Gav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

reboot you muppet smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I'm dissapointed in you WWM, I'd have reccomended an FFR.
    But I tried that rebuild icons gizmo again, and it seems to have worked this time... :/

Advertisement