Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Reunion

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

are you mad man? that was the whole point - other wise he's just be an indian in boxer shorts.

shesh - some people just dont know how to be naked properly nowadays

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

i was qouting from the movie dumbass!!

and Adam deleted my post to cormac.

Guess i'll just have to p!ss him off in person instead. Heehee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i am intrigued,neil.
    tell me more
    not on the boards,though,cause that would be stupid seeing as adam's deleted it already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

[I've already deleted this once. Dont make me do it again.

A]

Well, i'm tired and got a cold.

*sniffle*

Just thought i'd post this up as a nice bitch about everything!

Has anyone else noticed Adam getting very dictator-ish lately??

I say we start a revolution!

Attaca, Attaca!!!

• Advertisement

it's too cold for a revolution - adam is right - stupid idiotic rivalries that dont really exist in real life dont belong on the boards.

if somone didnt know you and cormac you'd sware that the rest of us spend all our time trying to stop you killing each other.

Shortbread men are tasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    The elephants are coming!
    blue ones
    orange ones
    red ones
    green ones
    pink ones
    purple ones
    brown ones
    grey ones
    black ones

Save us!

there are only one type of elephants, and they are a hyper-intelligent shade of blue.

get your facts straight!

And Mark, the feuds with cormac are fun! don't take them away from me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

no. adam is not a dictator... i suppose he's got a point... but the thing is cormac doesn't mind... it's just embarrassing so i guess it's a good reason to not have it up. but yes.... for all curious onlookers... it's not really interesting at all. in fact, i'm more interesting than it. and did you all want to talk to me? no! so screw you! HA!

<sven is cold and aggressive>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Sven, I was already giving out to Neil, come on, whether Cormac minds or not, there are OTHER people involved. mainly the one your talking about, and even if she doesnt read this, then other who know her do. LIKE ME! {Bad Karma}

Serious, be nice, dont make me mad :(

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement

cormac might be crying on the inside - plus it was just hitting below the belt - he may have made fun of your crushes but it was just still too much (i had the privelege of reading both offending posts before they were removed)

Oh come on!! he's done it to me twice! one of which i still up here i think! and that involved someone who definitely saw it! so he deserved it! and also he isnt p!ssed of with me, so its not so bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

The posts were removed at Cormacs request, and since they were about Cormac, that was only fair.

A

OK, can you remove posts from a locked thread?

lets all forget about this and head on over to the free love thread

Advertisement