Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

StoryTelling

• 09-12-2001 3:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

For the love of God, what the hell was that load of rubbish about. I went to see Ghosts of Mars during the week, and I thought that was rubbish, but this movie brings the current list to a new low. Perhaps I missed a core element of the movie, but if I did, so did all the people that saw it with me.

This is the synopsis from an online review, which I read before I went
    Storytelling is comprised of two seperate stories set against the sadly comic terrain of college and high school, past and present. Following the paths of it's young hopefuls / troubled characters, it explores issues of sex, race, celebrity and exploitation

Now fair enough that's exactly what it's about. But my best description of this movie is American Beauty, with every entertaining element taken out. It even has the video footage of wind blowing leaves with the same chillout music in the background (originallity, eh? :rolleyes: )

Anyway consider what I've said when you decide to go to the cinema next, coz if they go and make a sequel to this, it will be based on decomposing cow ****e.

;-phobos-)

Advertisement