Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grafton street

Options
  • 09-12-2001 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

did anyone see that guy playing electric guitar on grafton street on saturday? if so what did ya think of him. he played muse for me... that makes me happy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 myles

Jesus, you must be like ...10 or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

SHOWS WHAT U KNOW!

THAT IS AN INSULT

when i was ten people thought i was 14 so guess my age now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Well if you acted like a 14yr old when you where 10, you must be mmm let me think er 11yrs old now?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

Originally posted by myles
    Jesus, you must be like ...10 or something

dude, why did you even need to go there? people on this board are desperate for something another poster writes that they can just pounce on and rip to shreds!

so (s)he likes muse......so what??
    so (s)he thinks a busker on grafton street is good....blasphemy!!!!

i'm sick of this musical fascism perpetuated on this board. i like muse. i'm not 10, i just think they write nice little songs....send over the thought police!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

whoa whoa there was no mention of her musical tastes or her appretiation of the busker in myles's message so chill out man.
    It just seems very childish though and point less thats all........:p :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 VampVixen

Bearded chicken, Myles is my brother, hes a nice person, he didnt mean anything by it, hes harmless......

its funny to see someone attack him over somethng so petty, cuz i know him and i know he wouldnt mean anything sinister by it..

sorry myles, had to step in there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 cassius

nothing to see here
    move it along (and the busker while ur at it)
    :D
    shameless spam
    i apologise

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

aaaaagh!.............it's just spiralling out of control....noooooo!!!
    let's just let it die....it's one of those...what do you mean?....no, what do you mean by that?? conversations.
    oh dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Was that the guy with the long black hair and grungy(is that a word) clothes he wasnt bad but he did look like one of those i really wanna be american. Were u one of the goths standing to his left

yeh that was him but i was not one of the goths. i was wearing a german jacket and a stripey, rainbow-coloured hat. for the last time, i'm not ten or eleven.
    thank you to those who stood up for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

German Shirt/Jackets = Shackets

That's what I used to call mine anyway, think I'll buy a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

My army jacket thingumy is funky. It doesn't have the flags on it anymore so I don't know if it's still technically German or whatever...

It's black and I put a big skull and cross-bones on the back with SMILE written over it. There's also a Crimson Ghost and an AFI heart on it, but they aren't important. I'm gonna put Max from Sam and Max on it somewhere whenever I get some new paints.

I may not be origional but at least I'm creative about it, you know?

Well it's more original than say... a cream Ben Sherman check shirt

And cheaper.

touché

it's amazing how far away from the topic these posts get. first buskers, now german army jackets? cool.

You mentioned them first. It's all your fault.

It's amazing how far off topic this thread was to begin with: PhantomFM Board -> Buskers? :confused:

Advertisement