Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASPI and win2k

• 10-07-2000 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

I'm trying to set up audiocatylist on a clean install of win2k but it only lets me rip cd's usin analogue. I've looked around the net and there does seem to be a fix by downloading the aspi drivers but fuk that like I cannay find emm any where.

Although now that I think of it I've tried a set of drivers called ASPI_ME.exe but they didn't work. It looks to me like installing adaptec easy cd will install the layer III for me but last time I did that on win2k I couldn't get me puter goin after the restart, I had to format then. So i donen't really wanna do that.

Any idea's???
    Anyone else in the same situation??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

hum, should be able to get the aspi files at the adaptec website. When you go to install it goes looking for an adaptec card. If you don't have one, just install any old one yourself manually in windows, upgrade your aspi, then remove the adaptec driver.

Gav

Advertisement