Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ezboard moderator options

Options
  • 10-12-2001 3:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭

Recently became mod (sole one for the moment) of an ezboard forum and was wondering what the standard mod level can do apart from the usual delete,edit move etc of posts.

The admin is a wee bit lazy (hence my recruitment :) ) and imho not putting much effort into promoting it.

I would like to customise it a little, can i add new sub groups, kinda like, after hours, technology etc as is here? Or is that an ezop option only?

Second, i would like to promote the board on irc (one particular channel) and would like to know (as i've never done it before) how to set an unobtrusive message that repeats every say 60 mins or so (bot?) do i need to be online for this to happen?

Thanks.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

My god EZ Board is horrible. It was ok 6 months ago but now it's popup city.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

the owner or ezop or what ever can give you that option of being able to change the look and stuff of the ezboard. This isn't usually givin in the default mod.

The ad's do make it a pain tho.

Gideon.

Advertisement