Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin girl band (and I don't mean B*witched) play Isaac Butt's

Options
  • 10-12-2001 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

playground psychotic

Tired of mindless boy bands? If you're sick of watching the usual four-boy ensembles showcase their riffs, come see how the girls do it. This Thursday night Playground Psychotic play the Isaac Butt. It's £4 in and for this measley sum, Lynn on drums, Mary on bass and vocals, Edel on guitar and Peter, our honorary female member, on guitars, will give you rucking good value for your money.

Check out our MP3s on our website link above or even better just come to the gig and don't forget your ear-plugs.

Thanks,

Psychotic No. 2.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nim psychotic

Heheh. Yeah, do come along kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

You should come to the gigsmart meeting on Wednesday in Doyles of fleet street at 7:30pm

In fact anyone who is in a band or who performs should!

www.gigsmartireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Wow,

Picture my surprise when I went and looked at the Playground Psychotic webpage. A familiar face appeared! You learn something new every day in this place I can tell you. I had better go to the gig now :-)

Pete Reed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Bit of advice - lose the comet cursor (or at least make it optional), annoying as hell :/

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Lunar Junkie

You should all go and see this band, they're destined for huge things in the future. They've an excellent line in Pixies-ish raw, melodic guitar music. And as well as their fantastic rocking tunes they may well choose this opportunity to unveil a new 'acid folk' direction featuring 60s psychedelia hits re-enacted solely on the Jews harp and mouth organ... no, actually that probably won't happen. But do go and see them play anyway. Featuring too, if my information is correct, the also brilliant HAL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 playground

playground psychotic

Lunar Junkie - reveal yourself:).

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Lunar Junkie

Reveal myself? Alright then, some clues: I'm part of the cutting edge musical collective responsible for such modern-day classics as 'Wimpy Burger' and 'Nick Cave Is A Sex God'... oh, and I also play drums in another band that supported yours in recent months...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

website is hosted on a free web host with a guestbeek and hit counter.
    smacks of professionalism

playground psychotic

Oh please, gimme a break :rolleyes:. If we were the type of professional you're suggesting we wouldn't be on a free website in the first place. Wouldn't the domain name www.playgroundpsychotic.com be a lot catchier than www.angelfire.com/band/playgroundpsychotic?

We are just trying to succeed through our own efforts and lack of money.

Shame on you.

Psychotic No 2.

I guess that's a compliment for you though Nim - the professional eh?

Playground, leave Lunar alone. He's one of our most valued groupies.

DeadBankClerk, ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Hehe DBC gettin dissed :/ ...

Wan the ladies ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

your comet cursor, while looking cool, keeps crashing my pc everytime i check your site!
    its mental!
    looks sweet though, but the program is probably chewing my hard drive as we speak.

Okay, we've had a lot of complaints about the cursor so........it's gone now. Damn you! Damn you all! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

so which one of you psychotics is peter/edel?

playground psychotic

We couldn't possibly reveal our online personas - it would ruin the game. I'm tempted to say Peter owns the Hello Kitty avatar but sadly that would be untrue.

Psychotic No. 2

Advertisement