Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experiance

• 10-12-2001 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

i was wondering if anyone here was working in a company that offered work experiance in coding computer repairs or any computer applications.but it must be in limerick.please email me at pa153@hotmail.com or post here.
    P.S i know this is in the wrong forum but the 'work' board isnt getting many hits so i am trying here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭Static

Why limerick? Couldn't you commute to nearby towns as well? Afaik DCU get placements for students in telllabs in shannon. Chance your arm.

You haven't mentioned what education/exp you have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

ill try tellabs thanx .i am doing a plc Course in IT and am nearly finished an ECDL course both cousres are fairly basic but i have a good knowlwage of computers and i think i would be able to manage most computer related tasks i have experiance in building myown computer,nearly all MS os`s,linux and beos also i have a bit of VB programing experiance. if there is someone interesed i can send a cv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Irishguy

Call me on 087 2962936 might have something for you

jbkenn

Advertisement