Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan: Crap

Options
  • 10-12-2001 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

The Slate
    Hooray! Ronan Keating's career is disappearing down the jacks. his much hyped eforts to "crack" America have failed abysmally, with whatever sh1te record he was trying to flog over there only shifting a miserable 25,000 copies. To make matters better, the fcuker (who bought a fake set of teeth as part of his US strategy is getting publicly upset about the whole thing. " I go out there and I tell everybody around the world what a magical place Ireland is. Then I come home to the usual sh1te. I'd love to come back to this country, like U2 do, and have people shake my hand and say `Fair play`" You'd almost feel sorry for the maony ***t if it wasn't for the fact that he's a talentless, annoying 4rsehole.

LOL

I think I love those boys at the SLATE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

hehehe...

Right on the mark, too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Fair play, fair play. In fairness.

(TodayFM reference )

Advertisement