Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phones, studying, other things that suck

Options
  • 10-12-2001 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey people! i know you've all missed me. i just wanted to say, if anyone's been trying to call me these past few weeks, sorry cos my phone got robbed. also i haven't been to dublin in about three weekends - sorry, i've been studying. chloe, you should email me. just wanted everyone to know i didn't die or anything. anyone going to blink-182 in january?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

:confused: WTF? I thought you were in 4th year, you dont have to study! I'd love to go to blink, but (mnih) I'm not going. NOT FAIR (stamps foot violently). Just in case, are there any tickets available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 serena

yeah well i study, i had exams! my grades matter - i'm not doing a leaving cert or anything and colleges will look at my grades here. so. yes there are still blink tickets, i think only sitting though. standing is *way* cooler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

hey neato, Blink is gonna be in anchorage (ALASKA!!!!) on new years eve. WHY, is a complete mystery to me. NOBODY comes to Alaska, but.... whatever. just thought that was cool. I cant go either thoguh, oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭insanebadgergirljess

Blink is sold out now i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Ah feck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

well i was right, NOBODY comes to anchorage. Blink cancelled new years eve ( i think this is the 4th time they have cancelled anchorage) with some stupid excuse about someone throwing their back out. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement