Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slot 1 Motherboard

Options
  • 10-12-2001 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Not sure if this is the correct place to be posting this but here goes. I have a PIII 700MHz, 256K CPU, the slot 1 type, and need to get a motherboard thats compatible. I've been told these cannot be bought anymore. Is this true? If anyone knows where I can get one please let me know. Also, what would be the best one to buy assuming I'm offered lots of different makes and models?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Try overclockers.co.uk, they have a section for stuff like that, 'B' Grade stock and end of line stuff.
    Some gems in there, unless you can get it second hand............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

I have an old jetway mobo that supports slot 1 and socket 370, I'll dig it up and get a model number for you if your interested, afaik agp2.0, supports pc133 ram, cpu up to 1ghz (not sure at all).

no fast writes, supports sba.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 magician

That would be of help tactical anni. Thanks. You too Syxpax.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

No problem mate :)

Have a Slot1 P3 myself.
    Starting to properly overclock it now too.

Advertisement