Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer and Bassist in Dublin wanted!

Options
  • 10-12-2001 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey all,
    Myself and a college friend Ronan are starting up an emotional old skool metal/punk band.We're in the 18-19yr old range,tho age doesnt matter.We're looking for a drummer and bassist.Ronan plays guitar with myself on vocals/lyrics...Zachery Wilde is a stage name btw!:D
    Influnces are;At The Drive-In,Van Halen,RATM,Nirvana,Sex Pistols,Clash,boy hits car,Fun Lovin' Criminals,Placebo,Dylan
    Email me at darragh_owens@hotmail.com
    All u gotta have is good sense of humour,ambition and a drumkit/bass!
    Peace peeps,
    zw
    :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

SCREW YOU MAN!!!!!!

We are trying to find a drummer and bass player too for the same kind of music....

YOU TAKE THE DRUMMERS AND BASS PLAYERS
    AND YOU WILL WEAR YOUR ASS AS A HAT!!!!

Ah only messing, we've been looking for a good while now, they are rare as ****. good luck with the band, dont give up!!!!!! Cause we wont. respect from one young irish musician to another.

ONE LOVE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 zachery wilde

Hey,Ferdi if u go 2 www.whelanslive.com and to "messages"u'll find a bassist looking for a band,Justino,
    peace man

Advertisement