Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Id Please

Options
  • 11-12-2001 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

can someone please tell me what the song was that was played probly bout twenty mins ago now it had a real distinctive start all whistley but i dunno who it was and my connection up and died before i could hear so if u recognise what im talkin about please put me outta my misery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

Ehh... you might need to describe how the song goes a little bit more.

But when you mentioned a song that started off 'all whistley' I immediately thought of 'Lovely Head' by the wonderful Goldfrapp.
    If I'm right, and if you like that song, then rush out and buy the album, it's great :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

The song in question is obviously "Livin' on a prayer" by a band called Bon Jovi...they're an american band and have a new album out now called "Slippery When Wet".

I'd highly recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

Wow, Beany, you're good. Bon Jovi, they sound great. Where can I purchase one of their albums.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i hope that there is a huge load of sarcasm going on here
    otherwise i'd like to welcome you all to the new decade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JackDaniels

"all whistley"

it's so obviously La La Love You by Pixies

• Advertisement
Advertisement