Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medal of honour: allied assualt

Options
  • 11-12-2001 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

well, my current favourite gaming website De Spelletjesgarnaal have released a video clip of the in-game action. holy ****. that game owns me (pants included) already even though it's not released untill Feb 1st here.

you can watch the clip here (both streamed or zipped):
    http://www.spelletjesgarnaal.be/shrimptv/kickstart/

and the best thing of it all is, i havent seen one zombie or undead person so far. my fingers are crossed.

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

It's a good thing that RTCW and MoH are released so far apart, personally I'd hate to have chosen one over the other for christmas! It does indeed look like it's going to rock. I love the part with the bombers and the tank, I had to pick my jaw off the floor when I saw it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

ha! i got to play the 2 level pre alpha version at ECTS in London last september, so i know it's God's gift to FPS/WW2 fans, and there's a lot of us...

on the other hand, it makes the waiting so much worse, in fact, it's not funny at all, if you'll excuse me, i have sit in a dark room for a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Multiplayer demo is being released on Friday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭jes

yoiks

Advertisement