Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How about keeping to the right forum..

Options
  • 11-12-2001 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭

No offense folks but can it be kept in mind that this is NOT the technology forum. Its for hardware/software mods/tweaking, the how-tos of pushing your system performance.
    Yup I know, im not the moderator, but imho hardware identification and the like aren't meant to be here.
    Course I know I could be completely wrong.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yup I have to agree with CreeD (or he'll slap me), I've noticed more 'general tech' threads here than anything tweak related... they might aswell just rename this board to 'Technology #2'.
    Might I suggest a nice stickey topic that boldly tells people to f*ck off to the Technology forum if their post is not tweak-related?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

I agree also, I think a lot of people need to re-read yellums original post about what this board is all about. Most of this board could really stay on the tech board. People who read this board are expecting to read about actual hardware tweaking, detailed technical stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I agree with you also. Will make a sticky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Oooo the tech lads feel violated :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I also feel violated... I mean agree with Creed.

GSS.

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Calman

Duly noted...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Yeah.

Techheads of the World Unite!

Repell the evil of software! Hardware's where it's at girls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

yea so what lads! me thinks you should get out more, as for girls thinking technology is a turn on.......if only..... I'd be a feckin sex god!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by phoenix2181
    yea so what lads! me thinks you should get out more, as for girls thinking technology is a turn on.......if only..... I'd be a feckin sex god!!!!!!

no.
    no you wouldnt......

Advertisement