Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epox 7kha+ psu ...

• 11-12-2001 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what difference a 300w and a 400w psu would make on the epox 7kha+ with a 1800+ and a gf3 running on it.

I have read in several places that the 400w is recommended but I cant find a case with a 400w psu for around £50, which is as far as I can go on my funds. I'll probably get the 400w sometime in the future but I just want to make sure that the 300w will be ok with it.

What differences would they make and would they make a huge difference? Or is the 400w only advised for the heavy overclocker because I'm not going to be overclocking mine until the 1800+ is the modern equivilent of the p1 75 :p.

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

If you think you will be doing serious overclocking, get the 400w, otherwise the 300w will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Brilliant, thx.

Advertisement