Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigsmart Party

Options
  • 11-12-2001 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    A few people have asked me about a Gigsmart party type booze up somewhere around town ....I would like to include anyone from the Phantom board who would like to come along ....this has been a notoriously big failure in the past with Phantom boarders, we've tried twice and both times its been about five or six people showing up ...but this time the gigsmart gang should make up the numbers......cause they're all major p*ssheads.....

Anyway , suggestions for a location are welcome...

My initial date and venue of choice would be Whelans , Thursday 20th meet before Phantasm , get locked and have a laugh.

Opinions welcome,

Happy festive season ,
    Trev...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Sounds like a plan! Shall we have an inter-band Chris-kindle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Interesting thought Tom ...lets just try an get em all in one place at one time and see waht happens!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ro7

Trev , promoting alcaholism amoungst the masses , you pup . I swear you only got involved to get pissed ...hehe . A gig smart piss up sounds like a great idea , but would it not be better to have it in a neutral type venue ( we can all wear red or some xmas related garb ) where us rockin types can spot each other and meet new phantoms . Lets face it , if your in Whelans and you don't listen to Phantom ....ya must be from Denmark . As to where we could go , god knows .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Hey Ro .....we rehearse the night in question by the way ....anyway I thought whelans would be good cause

A. Melaton are playin
    B Phantasm will suit most people

I dunno Im open to suggestions anyway...not much of a response it has to be said ?

Later - t

PS. Visit the gigsmartireland.com ya ginnit!

Advertisement