Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is your son a computer hacker?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

OMG I HAVE A SON?!?!??
    JESUS!!!!

what a fuked up way to tell me!

btw, neither of those links worked....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah i know
    dunno whats up with that
    if ya just copy the url and paste it together in Ie it oughta work

*shrug*

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

it works if you go here you'll find the file. Just right click and save as.
    Tis good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

It has to be a joke...
    ROFLMAO!!!!

Funniest thing since the armageddon hamster!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dr_bob

the comments are funnier ... a lot (not all though ) of americans , think irony is a bit like bronzy or silvery....unless it actually WAS for real!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Vikktakkht

liked it... shame not all the embedded links work though....

Think the link is too big for the 'post reply' form as it seems to be adding a line break if the URL is longer than the width allowed...(had a play earlier an couldn't get it working properly... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

I'm speechless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

That couldn't possibly be for real, those comments were hilarious either way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

http://adequacy.org/

Interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

ROFL AND ALSO speechless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government.

ROFLMBO!!! AHAHAHA! :D:D

...gefaw....*calms down*... seriously though... its a joke right?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭linkin

That's a good one :D

- Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

One funny sattire ;)

Myself and the people in my office had a DAMN good laugh at that one.

Also, as a poster pointed out ... the names of the family

The Brady bunch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Strangely I'e yet to take a good look at it myself yet.

Very good site, and pld to Mordeth for posting it. No-one else here was going to be arsed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

lol :D dumb shits lmao, can't be real.... can it?

Originally posted by azezil
    lol :D dumb shits lmao, can't be real.... can it?

Azezil .. look at the names of the family. It's the Brady Bunch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oh rite lol, can't say i'm a big fan of the brady bunch now myself... thus the whole missing the joke factor ;)

Originally posted by azezil
    oh rite lol, can't say i'm a big fan of the brady bunch now myself... thus the whole missing the joke factor ;)

I didn't twig it either until a poster to that article pointed it out. I kinda knew it was a sattire .. but I never copped where the names were coming from until I read that post.

Class!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Sweet mother of pearl!! My son just installed Lunix! I dont know where he got it from due to its non-existance, but it shocks me to my very core!
    Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks.

The author has obviously never seen the matrix then.

This cant be for real. I mean just take a look at their poll at the top of the page..I laughed so hard at it I nearly vomited onto my Lunix cd.

Advertisement