Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Sick Of This Repeated Crap!

Options
  • 11-12-2001 3:53pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

GAH!

[rant]Jebus, Marie and St. Tony...

All it takes is a glance at MTV and my stomach turns, twists and goes AWOL... I'm so sick of this ****e...

Im sure this has been discussed before, and quite frankly im only posting this to get it out of my head, seeing as it's pissing me off...

Basically the whole HipHop scene has become increasingly huge over the ages, fair enough, but as the weeks go by it would seem that the people involved within this genre are either contracting a contagious desease that limits their vocabulary, diminishes their imagination, or simply grants them the magical ability to be as boring as ****, and get away with it...

What am I going on about!? Im going on about the lack of variety in todays music... You get all these new bands coming out, who are convinced that if they are not dolled up, drowned in make-up, and don't have the ability to act as if they are god's gift to the opposite of sex, then they won't succeed in the music industry...

So by the time we notice them on television, we are already sick of them, until they release they're same old **** and unimaginitive songs - Thats when we (Or at least I) start detesting them...

If it's not the females bitching about cheating men, or their great money spending skills, it's the men whine'ing about being dumped, or their wish for their ex to take them back, or just simply about sex... If it's neither, then it's usually a group of assholes who can't sing to save their life, desperately trying to make it big in the world of music, merely by covering a song...
    Get over it you ****ers... They're more than likely the most used topics within the hip-hop music genre, and it gets immensely boring after the first song...

Why can't these people grow brains (Wether a commercial band or not) and give us some variety... It doesn't take that much brain power to have managers hand out a few NEW lyrics to the poor ****ers they have singing their songs... [/rant]

My apologies to the fans of Hip-Hop (If any) - I have merely expressed my opinion of some of todays supposed great hip-hop artists...

Who here is a hip-hop fan!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'm fairly sure this is to do with the fact that now that hip-hop is so huge, record companies are styling their bands to whatever is the flavour of the moment. They're basically putting hip-hop through the same assembly line the manufactured bands go through. In short hip-hop is now a product not a genre.

But they're is always hope. Something new will appear, the public will love it, eventually the record companies will see that it sells units and copy it. Hmmm maybe there is no hope ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Napster, Limewire, Audiogalaxy, morpheous, Aimster, KaZZam...need i go on?

I certainly ahve no feckin scrouples about getting a few tracks here and there as long as I'm going to eb charged £17-£20 for 40mins of music, of which the origional artist gets a comparatively meagre percentage generally.

Louie Walsh be damned. We've had Paedophile priests, date rapes and child abuse (sexual and physical) but girl/boy bands are the newst evil the tabloids should be screaming about.

One group (of girls), who I sahll not name, were started on £150, put in a house all day and not let outside in case someone might recognise em. Sound familiar?

The Music Industry is corrupt. Muso's wreak my head with their arrogant shít and the Manics suck donkey genitalia, along with Mark McCabe and Weshtloife (Yapp©).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Yep. Hip Hop/Rap has become a joke. I want it to back to the early 90's. Lots of Dre, Snoop and Ice Cube....there was also MC Hammer but maybe thats best left unmentioned.

I personally find all the nu-metal junk around at the moment more annoying. Limp Bizkit are rehashing the samestuff over and over. All they do is teenage angst songs for 15 year olds. When is durst going to rap about something thats relevant to his age group (he's in his mid 30's i believe) or learn to rap in the first place.

Papa Roach are just posers, really overrated.

Sum 41 are a boyband with guitar riffs.

Linkin Park are a boyband with substandard rapping.

DIE MTV! DIE!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Thats basically true of ever genre...

Rap/Hip-hop, Dance, rock...

You've always got your Limp Bizkits, and such.

I have to agree with Blitz Molloy here... The Nu-metal junk is utterly infuriating.

"Hey, look at me mom!
    Look, mom... I've cut myself...
    Mom, look...
    I'm going to kill myself because my mom wont look.
    This world sucks... My middle-class upbring was hell...
    Look at me mom... It's your fault I turned out so ****ed up...
    I'm going to sit in temple bar and look glum..."

Does my head in...

IMPORT SWEDISH MUSIC, ROPEDRINK!

Eminem I thought was the only one who could pull off the 'hey mom! Look at me!" teenage angst stuff well and thats only because he was being ironic and laughing at american values systems. Theres no humour in the nu-metal bands.

Nowadays I just buy my own music and listen to Dave Fanning a little. He's about the only radio DJ left that plays stuff other than mainstream pop/rock. Unless you coult dance music DJ's- but I can't stand dance.

• Advertisement

I personaly don't listen to ANY DJs... Execpt at the local Bar...

I personaly scower record shops trying to find obscure Norweigan and Swedish imports. It's the only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

AngelWhore's post reminded me of Ben Folds - Rockin' The Suburbs

It says it all really.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

i don't think it's fair to diss hiphop like that. there's still shedloads of excellent hiphop and rap artists about ; see
    ugly duckling, jurassic 5, guru, ozomatli, poets of rhythm, dj shadow, mos def, talib kweli etc..
    but as ever mtv will only spoonfeed you the most watered down commercial ****e. it's the same with all genres as others have said...

solution - get digital and watch mtv:base,mtv:2,vhi1,kerrang etc.. or stop watching mtv.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Rap? Rap fcuking sucks now! At least back int he day we had people like Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre. It was the first rap that I really liked, and there was a reason for that. It may have been crude, offensive, and in your face, but at least it was saying something REAL! It may have upset a few politicians here and there, but that's only because the politicians were afraid to admit that this actually WAS a portrait for some real issues. What rap do we have now? Puff Daddy? He can suck my balls. Otherwise known as "the next MC Hammer", Puff Daddy... er, excuse me, "P. Diddy"... is only famous because his friend died, and he capitalized off of it. Have you ever seen him dance? I think I could dance better than him if I were on a combintation of shrooms, ecstasy and crack, with one leg cut off and my head shoved up ...........well u get the point. And who else is there? Nelly Retardo.... Kill me now.

if you think puff daddy is the best rap has to offer right now you obviously haven't gone to much effort to find some good rap. there's plenty of it about, it just doesn't get played on radio/mtv as much/at all.

• Advertisement

X-ibit is'nt bad... but I don't even have MTV or digital TV.. theres no rap on the radio. Thats why I just buy the old stuff- Got the big NWA double CD last week. It's pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Tom Dunne of Pet Sounds on Today Fm plays an pretty eclectic mix. But I have to say that it's mostly ads these days were I find new music e.g. The Dandy Warhols excellent "Bohemian like you" from der vodafone ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Originally posted by amp
    Tom Dunne of Pet Sounds on Today Fm plays an pretty eclectic mix.

i agree, a mixture of all sorts of good music.

most played mp3's in my car/on my pc atm are:
    aimee mann - bachelor no2 (the entire album, brilliant)
    some old cure tracks - lovesong, in between days, close to me, catch
    frank black - suprabound, Thalassocracy, headache
    ryan adams - come pick me up, La Cienga Just Smiled
    avalanches - Since i left you (entire album, patchy in places but good)

mtv? *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Phantom FM 91.6 FM and XFM 107.9 FM dublins top 2 radio stations you even get proper hip-hop on XFM - try the Ritchie and Matty Show on Sundays at 4

Originally posted by tibor
    solution - get digital and watch mtv:base,mtv:2,vhi1,kerrang etc.. or stop watching mtv.

I dissagree here...
    MTV2 and Kerrang also only play the ****e nu-metal videos.

I say bring back Headbangers Ball!
    back then we'd get all kinds of death metal videos like Carcass and Morbid Angel... Not to mention the odd My Dying Bride vid...

Nowadays the closest there is on the likes of MTV is Cradle Of Filth.
    Not that I'd be complianing, but it's not even the good Cradle... It's the new crap they've come out with. The stuff thats been attracting the teeny boppers.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

i don't think it's fair to diss hiphop like that. there's still shedloads of excellent hiphop and rap artists about

Slow down there buddy...
    I didn't post an immediate insult to Hip-Hop music as a whole... My point was that lately it has been infested with the same old repeatetive, ill thought out, samey, unimaginative songs from makeup induced bastards who, when singing live, sound like they have Donald Duck plucking their vocal chords for them ie. Catching them live makes you realise that they didn't get into the business because of their "Heavenly Voices" but for the fact that they have agreed / are willing to sing songs chosen for them by Managers who obviously only want to line their pockets by releasing the same **** all the time, rather than gifting this planet with a bit of variety for MTV and any other TV Music shows to display.

In other words the majority of this Music Genre is made up of Boy / Girl bands, 85% of which cannot sing / cannot write their own songs, and have only been chosen because of their looks and therefor it's degrading the genre to an un-listenable level...

I'd be the first to admit that there are some decent bands / singers out there in the hip-hop industry, and indeed a few catchy / good songs - But at the ammount of these hip-hop bands / singers + catchy / good songs has diminished greatly over the time, and it's immesnely sickening, seeing as it's one of the most shown music genre's on Music Television to date.

Originally posted by RopeDrink

In other words the majority of this Music Genre is made up of Boy / Girl bands, 85% of which cannot sing / cannot write their own songs, and have only been chosen because of their looks and therefor it's degrading the genre to an un-listenable level...

Bullplop.
    You're basing this on what you see on MTV which doesn't give you a real impression of the hiphop scene. If I was to judge Rock by MTV standards I'd be led to believe that Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park were the best guitar based bands around. Ya dig?

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    I dissagree here...
    MTV2 and Kerrang also only play the ****e nu-metal videos.

nah, mtv2 play a lot of quality stuff too..well i can only judge from the 45 minutes or so of it i've seen, but it included pearl jam, weezer and at the drive in. i was well impressed anyway. *shrug*

haven't ever seen kerrang! but heard good things about it.

I say bring back Headbangers Ball!
    back then we'd get all kinds of death metal videos like Carcass and Morbid Angel... Not to mention the odd My Dying Bride vid...

bring back alternative nation and toby!

Nowadays the closest there is on the likes of MTV is Cradle Of Filth.
    Not that I'd be complianing, but it's not even the good Cradle... It's the new crap they've come out with. The stuff thats been attracting the teeny boppers.

cradle of filth... teenyboppers ??
    i could hardly think of 2 more polar opposites.

*confused*

cradle of filth... teenyboppers ??
    i could hardly think of 2 more polar opposites.

*confused*

Well, yes... That is a huge over-statement.
    But the band is headed in that direction. Ever since the last album.
    It seems all of a sudden that CoF are popular with the Slipknot/Korn crowd that hang around temple bar.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Ok I'll rephrase my above points...

[Rant No.2] When I say Hip-Hop has been Infested with (Look above in my previous Rant's for details), I mean that the Hip-Hop scene has a sickening ammount of these tosser boy/girl bands who have gotten into the business because (Again, check previous rants) - I didn't say the entire Hip-Hop genre sucks balls, even though Im not particularly fond of Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and other bands who are blending multiple talents into their songs...

My point is: You have to admit that the hip-hop genre (And pretty much any genre) has, as of late, been "Gifted" with the presence of arsehole's (Male and Female alike) who are mutilating the genre with their sad / pathetic attempts to recieve fame and fortune... ie. They'll sing pretty much anything just to be noticed, and this involves covering songs which should never be touched in the first place, being allowed into the business despite having voices similar to the sound of a cat farting through a sewn up arse, and being as interesting as a plank...

I repeat, there are some pretty "Ok" bands / singers within the business who don't fit my above description, but lately the ammount of those bands / singers has diminished, making way for the [sarcasm] Beautiful, Talented, Heavenly Voiced and Intelligent [/sarcasm] singers of today to take their place...

As for the "Your basing everything on MTV" theory, that's it isn't it - There aren't too many medium's that gift you with any variety - MTV is repeatetive, Atlantic 252 is even worse than that, most radio stations (Especially Irish ones) either play the same old golden oldies, or the same repeatetive crap in the charts to-date, and with that said, what else am I meant to base my rant upon!?

Im basing my distaste for recent music on MTV / Radio etc, yes thats true, merely because they are the most utilised / watched mediums, when it comes to music...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i would agree with everytihg youve said except one thing.
    its not hip-hop.
    its pop music in general.
    pop as in popular so stick in anything with a multi million pound record deal.
    95% of chart music.
    its kind of funny, but i think robbie williams and kylie have got the best music out and about at the moment. i dont listen to tthe radio, i dont listen to mtv ro watch anything like that so i dont get a big exposure to music right now.
    10 years ago i would have said kill me for listening to kylie and take that. now i enjoy it and i dont bother listening to the other crap.
    i like individual songs, i dont worry about the artists. but a good summary of bands these days, RD in your first rant. i like it. its true. never thought of it that way, but youve got it spot on.
    i guess music has gone so bland that any band that sounds a little different suddenly get thrown into the limelite and the next thing you know they are popular and conforming and ll talent has been sucked out.
    few bands have managed to avoid it.
    radiohead are one, hoever i think they have raged against it and have come out the worse. their music is a little too depressing for me now :)
    i just d/l whatever songs i like, or hear or remember from the 80's.
    last song i d/led?
    jasonm downs, white boy with the feather in his hair. get it, its good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Well MTV is ****e at the moment and it seems to be just getting worse. Firstly as a coupel of ppl have said this doesn't mean all hip hop and rap sucks. Personally i do prefer the old stuff from the snoop dogg g-funk debut era and the wu-stuff before they got flashy. Nu-metal is just terrible, as is the rap that makes it on to TV. There is good stuff out there though, you just won't hear about it on MTV.

What often puzzles me is.... why are the charts are always so full of crap. Like if you look back to the 60's or whenever when the beatles were the best band around, they were top of the charts. what will it be like when in 20 years ppl look back on now and see 10 years of boy bands with a bit of nu-metal thrown in and some cheesy gimic tracks for good measure. There's 2 main reasons i guess. 13 year old teenybopper girls are buying the majority of records? is this true? or... ppl just have forgotten what good music is. Like MTV wouldn't play all this crap if loads of ppl somewhere weren't buying it and loving it. They are, afterall only giving the viewers what they want, and if this is it then mits sad indeed :(

Anyone elses thoughts?

Yes, but basically MTV makes the hits.

MTV is the bible to many people.
    Whatever MTV says is right.

Music Corporations actualy buy airtime.

Thats basically it.

And a load of fanatical tennybopper girls...

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

I agree with WWman on this one the POP industry is just complete and utter shite at the moment. I have picked the charts from
    1967:

Top five records of the year on the British Charts:
    1. "Whiter Shade of Pale" - Procol Harum

2. "Release Me" - Engelbert Humperdinck

3. "Hello Goodbye" - Beatles

4. "The Last Waltz" - Engelbert Humperdinck

5. "I'm a Believer" - Monkees

Top five artists of the year on the British Charts:
    1. Beatles

2. Engelbert Humperdinck

3. Monkees

4. Tremeloes

5. Move

Top five records of the year on the British Charts:
    1. "Bright Eyes" - Art Garfunkel

2. "Another Brick in the Wall" - Pink Floyd

3. "I Will Survive" - Gloria Gaynor

4. "Are Friends Electric" - Gary Numan

5. "We Don't Talk Anymore" - Cliff Richard

Top five artists of the year on the British Charts:
    1. Blondie

2. Police

3. Abba

4. Gary Numan

5. Sex Pistols

This weeks top 40 Albums

1 ROBBIE WILLIAMS - SWING WHEN YOU'RE WINNING
    2 GABRIELLE - DREAMS CAN COME TRUE - GREATEST HITS
    3 S CLUB 7 - SUNSHINE
    4 STEPS - GOLD - THE GREATEST HITS
    5 BLUE - ALL RISE
    6 WESTLIFE - WORLD OF OUR OWN
    7 RUSSELL WATSON -ENCORE
    8 MADONNA GREATEST HITS - VOL 2
    9 BEE GEES - THEIR GREATEST HITS - THE RECORD
    10 PINK FLOYD - ECHOES - THE BEST OF
    11 ROD STEWART - THE STORY SO FAR - THE VERY BEST OF
    12 BEAUTIFUL SOUTH SOLID BRONZE - GREAT HITS
    13 LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY - WHATEVER GETS YOU THROUGH THE DAY
    14 DIDO - NO ANGEL
    15 FIVE - GREATEST HITS
    16 KYLIE MINOGUE - FEVER
    17 CORRS - THE BEST OF
    18 JOOLS HOLLAND - SMALL WORLD BIG BAND
    19 ANASTACIA - FREAK OF NATURE
    20 TRAVIS - THE INVISIBLE BAND
    21 SO SOLID CREW - THEY DON'T KNOW
    22 LINKIN PARK - HYBRID THEORY
    23 DESTINY'S CHILD - SURVIVOR
    24 HEARSAY - EVERYBODY
    25 STEREOPHONICS - JUST ENOUGH EDUCATION TO PERFORM
    26 ELTON JOHN - SONGS FROM THE WEST COAST
    27 BACKSTREET BOYS - GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER ONE
    28 JENNIFER LOPEZ - J LO
    29 ALICIA KEYS - SONGS IN A MINOR
    30 JAMIROQUAI - A FUNK ODYSSEY
    31 FRANK SINATRA - MY WAY - THE BEST OF
    32 STING - ALL THIS TIME
    33 ATOMIC KITTEN - RIGHT NOW
    34 GREEN DAY - INTERNATIONAL SUPERHITS
    35 ANDREA BOCELLI - CIELI DI TOSCANA
    36 PAUL WELLER - DAYS OF SPEED
    37 MIS-TEEQ - LICKIN' ON BOTH SIDES
    38 SUM 41 - ALL KILLER NO FILLER
    39 DAVID GRAY - WHITE LADDER
    40 ELVIS PRESLEY - THE 50 GREATEST LOVE SONGS

The only Albums out of the current I would consider buying would be:
    Pink Floyd, Elvis, frank sinatra, Jamiroquai, GreenDay, Kylie or David Gray(I actually own all these albums)

The rest are a stinking pil of donkey Shite

Thanks you Mr.White Wash - When I posted this thread, I was expecting immense flaming and muppetry - Looks like I've recieved some good criticism.

Also, that statement about Pop - Very true, although some of my ranting against Hip-Hop still stands - The majority of new songs within that genre are (Like I said before) Women bl33ting about nasty little men with lots of money who have cheated on them, and to satisfy their need for revenge, they have taken it upon themselves to **** off to Dunnes Stores and spend their man's cash on whatever they want - Bling Bling etc, otherwise it's the sexually depraved males, who have recently split up with their burd's and really are glad to see the back of them, or alternatively, want them back... I have the best example in my head but by christ I can't remember the name of the song / artist (Thank God)

Pop is just as bad, seeing as the songs usually always have similar beats, plinky plonky background tunes, and some god awful squeeky voiced muppet (Sex, unknown - They're too covered in make-up to distinguish between them) ranting the same line over and over and over and over and over and over... and over...

Im done ranting for today - My life is complete, now that I've found out that this community isn't made up of spotty little kids who love big breasted, garbled voiced singers or lanky, lip stick wearing blokes who think they can sing...

Just for the record, I detest Blue, Shaggy, Kylie M, Danni M and you can pretty much guess from there...

Have a nice day.

Originally posted by RopeDrink
    Thanks you Mr.White Wash - When I posted this thread, I was expecting immense flaming and muppetry - Looks like I've recieved some good criticism.

Also, that statement about Pop - Very true, although some of my ranting against Hip-Hop still stands - The majority of new songs within that genre are (Like I said before) Women bl33ting about nasty little men with lots of money who have cheated on them, and to satisfy their need for revenge, they have taken it upon themselves to **** off to Dunnes Stores and spend their man's cash on whatever they want - Bling Bling etc, otherwise it's the sexually depraved males, who have recently split up with their burd's and really are glad to see the back of them, or alternatively, want them back... I have the best example in my head but by christ I can't remember the name of the song / artist (Thank God)

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!
    Perhaps the majority of rap/hiphop *YOU* hear is like this, but this is in NO WAY a reflection on all other rap/hiphop. This really irks me, there you go putting down an entire music genre based on your misinformed non-researched MTV-based opinions. It's like me saying all rock is pouncey dickheads with dreads or colored spikey hair jumping about with ****ty loud distorted guitar noise and shouting into their mics, oh so angst-y and angry, basing this on seeing Linkin Park and POD and other nu metal stylee acts on MTV.

Generalisation is baad, mmmkay?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!
    Perhaps the majority of rap/hiphop *YOU* hear is like this, but this is in NO WAY a reflection on all other rap/hiphop. This really irks me, there you go putting down an entire music genre based on your misinformed non-researched MTV-based opinions. It's like me saying all rock is pouncey dickheads with dreads or colored spikey hair jumping about with ****ty loud distorted guitar noise and shouting into their mics, oh so angst-y and angry, basing this on seeing Linkin Park and POD and other nu metal stylee acts on MTV.

and by hip hop you do of course mean de la soul, beastie boys and others such classics.

not this soul crap that everyone seems to be into.
    yuk!

although ropedrink, i dont actually have a problem with the big breasts. its the crap music they produce i hate :)
    by the way, i think the generalisation is good becuase mtv are the ones who play all the mainstream popular bands. there for they are the general bands people listen to.
    thats why its called popular music.

generlisation not so bad mmmkay?

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

and by hip hop you do of course mean de la soul, beastie boys and others such classics.

yeh-ha. the likes of jurassic 5, ugly duckling, poets of rhythm, guru and so on too...

not this soul crap that everyone seems to be into.
    yuk!

again with the sweeping generalised statements, you can't tar an entire musical genre as crap just because the small sub-section of it you've heard wasn't to your liking.

the likes of marvin gaye and the other greats of 70's motown are often reffered to as soul, and are FAR from crap.

i think the generalisation is good becuase mtv are the ones who play all the mainstream popular bands. there for they are the general bands people listen to.
    thats why its called popular music.

that makes no sense whatsoever?
    what has that got to do with ye're previous generalisations that all rap/hiphop is crap and branding it so.

look up generalisation in a dictionary.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Hopefully in another couple of years Phil Anselmo will be singing yet again "THE TREND IS ****ING DEAD!".

First of all. This hip hop **** has to go. I don't mind like some of the old school rappers cos at least they didn't go around wearing all these glittery ****ing dresses and all this ****. Its the most unoriginal of all genres with all singers sounding the same and even the beats or whatever that **** is called sounds the same.

Nu metal sucks donkeys cock as we all know. And it will die.

Dance is crap and is very unoriginal aswell with a load of mixes to different songs just to boost sales.

The bottom line... HEAVY METAL RULES! :cool:

• Advertisement

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!

Yet again I must point out that my ranting is going against MTV etc because they are the most "WATCHED AND UTILISED MUSIC MEDIA'S OUT THERE AT THE MOMENT!!!!" - If there was a decent variety, then I'd shut my yap, but of course you haven't Listed any other "Popular" methods of watching / hearing "Decent" hip hop music as to put me in my place...

Instead you accuse me of insulting an entire genre (Which I haven't - I've simply pointed out that Hip-Hop is the genre mostly infected with recent ****eness of music) and of being misinformed and / or having not researched the genre before ranting...

Of course not - Yet again, for the third time I have to state that MTV etc is the most watched / listened to media, so forgive me for not taking into account the few other media's out there and commenting on them... You can't deny that a portion of what I've said above is not true, and until you can prove me wrong, why don't YOU do some research and put me in my place, rather than attempt to make me out to be a misinformed little Hip-Hop basher...

I expected flaming, so your response doesn't suprise me...

Advertisement