Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juno P6

Options
  • 11-12-2001 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

Are these cases any good? They look awefully plastic and brittle.
    Are they easy to mod/work with? Are IDE cables long enough to reach up that high?

On another note:
    Anyone doing a christmas mod to their case?

/me was thingking of christmas lights, snow cooling and a frosted acrylic window witha giant snowflake transfer on it.

"Icing on the Case" so to speak :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Dont know about the case but since you mentioned cables, I definitely recommend getting some meter long rounded IDE/Floppy cables. They make fitting to a new case, and being able to fiddle around later, a hell of a lot easier (And it'll look prettier with that window kit...)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Oh-ho-ho, but you see, i have rounded cables allready.
    take a standard 40-wire IDE cable, a sharp knife and a roll of insultion tape.
    Stripe cable into 8 equal widths of 5 wires each. Fold onto each other, wrap with tape.
    There.
    I don't think the acryllic windows are available in Ireland, and acryllic is rather expensive if i madea botch of it.

Is the case any good though?
    Logic1 was banging on about it.
    Seems nice and cheap for £80

Advertisement