Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good live concert/event over the x-mas break.

Options
  • 11-12-2001 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Myself and my sister have decided to get each other a ticket to a concert for christmas. Does anyone know of a good live act that's coming up and there are still tickets available? We'd be interested in any type of concert and location isn't really that big of an issue but dublin would be handy. Failing an actual concert does anyone know where I can get a list of all the concerts/events that are on this christmass? Any ideas are appricated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

www.ei4u.com for listings.
    it's about the most comprehensive you'll find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Is the Westlife gig sold out yet? I've always wanted to experience their music live.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by BLITZ_Molloy
    Is the Westlife gig sold out yet? I've always wanted to experience their music live.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha agggg.g.ggghhhh.hh...... I hope you're takin the píss. Live???? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Well I always feel that it is'nt a sarcastic statement if I have to put [sarcastic] tags around it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

i walked into the tall guy from westlife in a club the other night, made a mess of his drink, he wasnt to happy:) weird see'ing him in a club.

i find there musik extreamly disturbin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

One Minute Silence are playing tonight (Friday) in the temple bar music centre, also Orbital are on 23rd in the Point, also DJ Ease (Nightmares On Wax) is ripping up the Clergy on the 28th or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

DJ Ease in the Clinic even, won't let me edit the post for some reason and I'm presently quite intoxicated.. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Ash at the Olimpic..

But thats on 2morrow and unday :) short notice i know ahh well..

Ash should be good..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

theres a new club starting in frasiers on o'connell st. next friday, the 21st
    the dudley corporation and large mound are playing (possibly others) and there'll be dj-ing to late. should rock mightily.

Advertisement