Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobo company in ireland

• 13-07-2000 4:08pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I doubt it mate if you don't have a warranty, could you not use a fan powered directly by the power supply instead?

Blade

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

How about where you bought it????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

had the same prob with my ga-7ix and took it back to peats, they where very nice, even tested it for me to see what went rong, and they gave me a new mobo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

dose the gigabite company have a outlet in ireland that will take back broken bords as mine has stoped powering the fans on the heatsink . and its all the fan power ports that have broken even though i was only using 2 . ...
    so anyone know where i could send it back ??

Advertisement