Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eddie.ign.ie rtcw server

Options
  • 12-12-2001 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Ok, its completely useless. Its constantly empty. The most players I've yet to see on it, was me and vexorg. I only get duels on 32 player maps, on it. could you add it to the master list? Or encourage some irish people to buy the game,
    quozl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Yeah - I too am wanting to try out the Server but its constantly empty.

:/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

there's a good few who would play (vex,dru,me)
    we just need to organise!

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Tried to connect at 6.30pm and it was full :confused: so I tried later on and it was empty, gr8 :mad: doesn't anyone want to play with me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I've played on it a few times, seems to get more than it's fair share of Dutch people at odd hours for some unknown reason...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

I have connected a few times and its always empty but its usually when i get in from work about 1.30am!!!
    Has anyone noticed that in-game when on-line in rtcw your controls take over themselves! Like you stop movin and yet on-screen your goin left + right forwards and backwards!!!!
    This happened me on the eddie.ign.ie server and my ping was 130!Which isnt too bad on eircom with a 56k!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Seem to get a much better ping to uk servers (usually 40 -100) where as ign is usually about 130...and its empty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Originally posted by Kenjd
    I have connected a few times and its always empty but its usually when i get in from work about 1.30am!!!
    Has anyone noticed that in-game when on-line in rtcw your controls take over themselves! Like you stop movin and yet on-screen your goin left + right forwards and backwards!!!!
    This happened me on the eddie.ign.ie server and my ping was 130!Which isnt too bad on eircom with a 56k!!

welcome to skate world!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I've put the server on the master list. There ARE other servers out there, so theres little point suggesting you couldn't play, just cos the server wasnt on the master list.

And err, please don't blame me when you lot can't get onto the server 'cos its jammed all the time.

Eric.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Quozl, if that is your real name!

Are you Mipsey - raper of the Lost Vexorg?

Quit....

Vex....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Emm, i didn't suggest that Eric. I've been playing on barrysworld, just seemed a waste of ign's processor power, and my oportunity to get a nice pinged game.
    And yep, I'm Mipsy, Queen of Dance,
    quozl

• Advertisement
Advertisement