Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opendaying

Options
  • 12-12-2001 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Who else was out at the Trinity open day today? I know for a fact there were CTYIzens there, I saw Grace and Mags and Gem there, but how bout the rest of y'all? And did anyone else think it was a bit of a kip? Full of ponces? Ah well, anything for a day off feckin' school!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Yeah, i was there, and there were TONS of CTYI ppl there, which meant that i was kinda moving from group to group, and not managing to say goodbye to ppl and stuff, so sorry if i didnt...

Aaaanyway, the History talk was really good. Just thought id share that.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Well you think trinity was bad.... try Cambridge for a stuck up (and run down) placie.... but thats another story :)

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

thats teasing fio, and very cruel!
    now tell us the story! you know you want to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

i know. it's not much of a story. still... poor fio (and deirdre). stupid cambridge. haven't even heard of the fu<king phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

:D They gave out free Celebrations at the chemistry lecture! Oh and I hear Oxford is like Trinity on acid, my friend Nina was over there this week interviewing for medicine (shes soooooo brainy) and she thought it was real poncey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I was there! I was the guy in the Terenure (shudder) uniform (shudder) who was walking around with Grace and her peeps. I saw tons of CTYIers there but I only said hi to a few. If I'm not mistaken this is the second Trinity Open Day so far this year... what's the deal with that?

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Yeah, it was the 2nd TCD open day, the first one was for the schools of maths and physics. I'm nerd enough to say I was there.

Advertisement