Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Phucking Depressed !!!

Options
  • 13-12-2001 5:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Several months later and what have u accieved ?

Sweet Phuck all :(

The only thing this forum is for ... is U big bucks to mingle and talk about all sorts of **** the means nothing to the man on the ground ... and never getting anywhere with flat rate :( ...

Go talk about your ADSL connections some phucken more and your phucken ping time ...

This Group has run out of steem and are basicall wasting space now ...

Not even a email now for months or any update on the situation ...

Go home and come back when u get something worth while to tell your members!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Pragmatica

and while were phucken @ it ... If I wanted to read Phucken NEWSPAPERS .... I Would go out a buy them ...

Read this article ... IFFOL ... does it again ...

Read this article ... eircom plans ... waste of time ...

Read this article ... ODTR set to ... do nothing ...

Read this article ... Survey on internet in ... bog hole Ireland ...

What the phucken point of all this stupid reading ??? eh ??

U might as well be posting links to Disny Land for all the good it has done ...

Unless u get your act togeather ... nothig will be achieved ...

What we need to phucken do is what everybody else in sociey to get what they want ... march to govenmant buildings and cause the biggest phucken riot ireland has ever seen !!!!!!

Sull Stop ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

i didnt post that topic as a brag, but as a help to people who will be going onto adsl soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭viking

Originally posted by Pragmatica

Go talk about your ADSL connections some phucken more and your phucken ping time ...

Viking feels a little guilty about his ADSL connexion.

Oh, now its passed... ;)

Actually, Pragmatica, I find these boards quite informative, okay some of the posts are pointless, but its always my first point of call when looking for news regarding Telecoms/Internet Access etc, as you can be sure a link to it will be posted here quickly.
    What we need to phucken do is what everybody else in sociey to get what they want ... march to govenmant buildings and cause the biggest phucken riot ireland has ever seen !!!!!!

Sometimes I think that's what we should do, it certainly would have an impact, but it would bring the wrong type of media attention upon IOFFL. If we are to achieve anything we need to have the media on our side.

But I have noticed in the last month or so when reading articles in the newspapers, that the internet access/broadband etc. agenda does seem to be gaining popularity. Which is a good thing and I believe as a direct result of the efforts of IOFFL.

As G'N'R said "All you need is just a little patience"

V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Pragmatica, you're full of **** foo. IOFFL keep up the good work - keep posting urls to news articles too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭corkie

Originally posted by viking

But I have noticed in the last month or so when reading articles in the newspapers, that the internet access/broadband etc. agenda does seem to be gaining popularity.

Which is a good thing and I believe as a direct result of the efforts of IrelandOFFline.

Yes! with IrelandOffline bring media attention to bear down on the current state of the Telco's here. I hate to see the state we
    would be in if it never formed.
    Their is progress been made in Europe and here at home. It maybe seem very slow but it's better than we get right results that take time. Than speedy results that are fall flat on their face. Ireland can learn from the mistakes made in the US and in the UK. It is a pitty that our main telco can not learn by
    BT example and chooses to take the same results fighting it to the end.

John

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Pragmatica, your behaviour is childish and disruptive, and some might say illegal. If you spam this board again, or if you even mention the word "riot" again, I'm banning you. If you want to incite violence, do it somewhere else, join another group.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

That guys a troll is all. His spelling is like Gladiators although he can string sentences together a bit better.

Ignore him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Pragmatica: Can you say "Foetus with net access"??

No??

Thought not......

:P

Mongoloid retard demonstrating the highest degree of crass ignorance and ungratefullness.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Pragmatica, your behaviour is childish and disruptive, and some might say illegal. If you spam this board again, or if you even mention the word "riot" again, I'm banning you. If you want to incite violence, do it somewhere else, join another group.

adam

I agree fully with Adam on this. This is your only warning. If you continue to spam and troll on this board and continue to try to incite people to throw bricks through certain windows or to riot, you will be unceremoniously removed.

I have already deleted a number of posts (7 or 8 I believe) of yours, 'Pragmatica' because they themselves were off topic, offensive and, to put it simply, trolls asking people to start a riot. How terrible for you I'm sure to put such time and effort into typing such drivel just to have it erased. :rolleyes: - do it again and it will be erased again, and possibly you with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement