Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good movie viewer

• 15-07-2000 2:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Ello,

I have a prob with windows media player where the picture is around 2 seconds behind the sound - very annoying! I know what causes it - my dvd player.

Anyway what I want to know is are their any other good movie players out there that play all formats i.e mpg, mpeg, avi, asf, mov etc... and is free or crackable.

Thank!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

the audio coming before or after the picture could be when your using streaming video from a webpage like real player or sumthin, just a suggestion, regarding yuor other query, sorry i dont know any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Meyaw,
    Sounds like you could do with some replacement codec's, but I'm sure you can find some nice movie players at www.tucows.com or www.free.com, but then they'll probably just use your currently installed codec's, unless you can find something from Xing, who I believe make their own mpeg codec.
    Moo?

Advertisement