Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Minute Silence gig

Options
  • 14-12-2001 5:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to OMS tonight (Friday) in the temple bar music centre?
    I didn't even know they were playing until I read a flyer while at a gig of some mates (The Pale if anyone wants to know).

Should be quite an amout of r0x0rage in the air...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I only heard about it today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I heard they were giving out free tickets to see Anathema...

And here's me paying for a bus to go up and see them, booking a hostel, and basically spending 50 quid + to go and see them, and some little Dublin nu-metal kid is getting to see 'em for free...

I'm miffed.

Let them go, hopefully they'll get trampled to death or something.

Um, why would they?

Anathem are a nice mellow gothy david bowie/radiohead kinda band...

er...my bad. assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups apparently, and I assumed they were heavy metal :]

And how was the OMS gig anyway? Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

it was ****in deadly. really nice pit. first time ive seen them and i wasnt expecting much but it was ****in deadly.

they were giving out free tickets for anathema cos there was about 4 people actually goin to it. either that or the gig wouldve been cancelled? which would you prefer, stop bitchin.

Personaly, I'd prefer if it was just the four people. :)
    And of course, not to be cancelled.

But, you have a point, so... I'll stop my complaining.

I just don't like the idea of me paying so much to see it, and a vast majority of others getting to go for nothing.

Advertisement