Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is that Cafe? (Limerick)

Options
  • 14-12-2001 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Where is this cafe geo has been telling me about that he heard it off balmark.. its behind some video store r somthing? It has cs in there any ways.. just like to know.. check it out mabey.. any one intrested in coming :/ ?

-adren-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Websters in Thomas Street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

nope I dont think its that one :/ ... Bard u from limerick ? :/ ??

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

I think your talking about MovieDrome on Henry Street, across the road from the Corner Flag pub / Henry Street Garage.
    There's 5 PC's in the back behind the DVD's and their talking about getting more.
    There's also meant to be another place on Henry Street but I don't know where it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

Websters..........Is that place still open. Thought it was gone long ago. Brings back memories of Quake and Duke Nukem......Ah Yes.
    Wonder if Shane still running the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Firefox
    Wonder if Shane still running the show.

As far as I know he is. I used to pretty much run that place with him, mind you, back when it was part of what was then the Newtown Pery (now "Aubars").

And yes, Adren, I'm from Limerick. I live in Dublin however and wouldn't move back to Limerick if you paid me.

A lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭dragonkin

Umm sounds interesting... great if we could get regular gaming thing going down here in Limerick so I wouldn't have to go to DNC all the time
    Well LAN partys are always good if we can get enough people interested.

Advertisement