Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

teehee

Options
  • 14-12-2001 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

i just found out my IQ is 124. Should i be pleased, surprised, worried or on the phone booking a psychiatrist.

is it possible to book a psychiatrist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

I think I got around that...but I'm actually to dim to remember exactly what it was. Or maybe it was because I was drunk last time I did one. I kicked ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Those on-line tests dont count though :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JackDaniels

it depends where u did the test. The spark's one is very inaccurate. 124 is average i think. Try http://www.iqtest.com it's a proper online test that is more accurate than most online tests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭dccarm

How can 124 be around average if by definition, 100 is the average? Unless the fact that people who use computers are on the average, more intelligent than those who don't so that you are examining the upper section of the bell curve.

All IQ tests are dodgy anyway as you can study for them and practise them so that your score improves while your intelligence - what the test is designed to measure - remains exactly the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Average: 85 - 115
    Above average: 116 - 125
    Gifted Borderline Genius: 126 - 135
    Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 136 - 145
    Genius: 146 - 165
    High Genius: 166 - 180
    Highest Genius: 181 - 200
    Beyond being measurable Genius: Over 200

I did the test but forgot to time myself it didn't seem like much more than 13 mins but I must have gone a fair bit over time as it said 148 (Genius), hmmm not quite

• Advertisement
Advertisement