Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The reply I sent Eircom regarding their E-Christmas Cards!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Pragmatica

PiE ... I'm not refering to eircom.net but eircom.ie ... I'm not refering to internet acesss/signup ... I refer only to an account @ eircom.ie for managing your phoneline :) ...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Now, on to those location logs that Eircell keep for six years (er, illegally). I've a request in to receive all of them by post. They've another ten days or so to comply and they can charge me the maximum fiver charge if they want

could you send me private message or something explaining what that location logs are and if Meteor and Digifone are doing the same

My query is off topic hence the request for private messge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 §corpion

Dear eircom,

I find this christmas greeting an insult to irelands internet population.. There are an increasing number of people becoming aware of your monopoly over telecommunications in this country, and the ridiculous prices you charge both business and residental customers for now defunct technology.

My new year would indeed be 'Prosperous' if it hadn't just cost me 16p to send you this email.

Yours sincerely,
    S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

My one-line reply was simply:

Stop being a scrooge, make flat-rate dial-up/isdn and cheaper adsl available now !!

no Dear's or Sincerely's, i wasn't gonna let them get me in a rage with their crap :)

Advertisement