Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stop me if I'm right...

Options
  • 14-12-2001 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Now, I love phantom...BUT
    Is it just me or do they play way too much good Irish music...I mean, their commitment to new Irish music is admirable ; I'm in a band myself, but is there a need for so much quality? Some of the stuff that gets played is just brilliant. "I'm afraid of Britney Spears" has to be one of the best songs I've ever heard. And, while I realise that plenty of people like the Frames / Revs etc. I just hav’nt heard enough of them. Really.
    On a similar subject, is'nt that playlist getting a little fantastic, too?
    I mean, you're on the point of turning "this is love" into a narcotic for me. It’s an amazing song. Just imagine how I feel with some of the class A drugs that do get playlisted. I get the impression the DJ's find it too big a buzz at times, too. When you hear "untitled" and "this is love" back-to-back two days in a row ( with different DJ's ) you have to imagine they're thinking ‘ cant wait to put some of that playlist on too!. And as for the great amount of requests....
    I say, let the undoubtedly knowledgable and competent DJ's keep rockin! It is, after all
    PIRATE RADIO!! Woohooooo!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

hahaha class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

Stop enjoying yourself!! Phanthom listeners obviously enjoy themselves too much...I mean, stop me if I'm wrong... but are you laughing? yunno....I'd seriously consider listening to some crap! you cant be happy all the time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Bravo, encore!

Advertisement