Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

btw tomo ur a sick ****, And i wouldnt p!ss on you if you were on fire.

you represent the OPPOSITE of what Devore and all the other admins/mods have been trying to create here. I.E. You're a d!ck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

this freak of nature is posting in several forums on boards.ie might suggest that you report any sightings of that disgusting picture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

there is no comebacks after this, the latest outburst. ban him and all who knows him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

just noticed that he was on the Kylie or nicole thread also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I vote that Tomo be banned please. Even posting that sh1t to remind people ain't even amusing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

I dont think there is any question that tomo will be banned. Admin knew he was a muppet before, but he now stepped over the line of a harmless muppet. Bye Bye tomo, you wont be missed. Sick cünt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭linkin

Tomo i've know you a long time and i've never seen you do anything worse! That's ****ing horrible! Vile!

- Shane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Here too......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=37023&pagenumber=3#post326516

The admins must be in bed this mornin' while some of us are sloggin away :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Not this picture again, why is this the muppets weapon of choice,
    personaly, it been along time since ive seen Devore nail a muppet, i cant wait till the fun starts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Oh give the pleasure to the cs board! Do anyone remember the fun we had with that guy jonsey :) purty please dev!

12clicked.jpg

The bástard!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

i remember it well

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

wtf is going on?

Those threads have been cleaned it seems, can someone tell me what happened?

DeV.

He basically posted that mingbag pic that's still at the top of this thread(in his sig - turn them on) in all those places. And it's so horrible. He's a tosser. Click his ass :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Tomo is gone. Everything he ever posted is gone.

Total loser.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

BeJebus

That was stomach churning:eek:

you are the sickest link....
    Good Bye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

what the feck was the pic of ?

Did you ever hear the joke about the guy who had his penis replaced with an elephant's trunk?Well.... :D:D :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Eh monkey ... have you ever heard of ****? :eek:

Advertisement