Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Wipeout Fusion (PS2) be out before Xmas

Options
  • 15-12-2001 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

I am a big fan of the Wipeout series, and ended up buying them, even though they are pretty much all the same. I love the idea of flying through futuristic cyberscapes at neck braking speeds, turning left or right before the corner is in sight, that's what it's all about.

Anyway according to GamesWorld it was supposed to be out yesterday. I didn't get a chance to pop in to town yet to see if it's there, or anywhere else in Galway for that matter. But it would be nice to have that on my Christmas list.

So does anyone know, seen it in shops, or had a chance to play it?

;-phobos-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

8th February 2002 was the release date I've been given. Looks like it'll be a while yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Wipeout Fusion is currently scheduled for release in February, March and April.

For a fix of absolutely ace high-speed futuristic racing action before it FINALLY arrives, try out Extreme G 3 - great stuff, I actually prefer it to recent Wipeout titles...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

That's what I thought :rolleyes:

I send harsh mail to Gamesworld for their hope raising release date info. I know they have a disclaimer regarding release dates, but it pi$$es me off.

Smyths in Galway told me something like the 8th Feb also. So ye can take it, that your sources are reliable.

BTW where is the best offer for a PS2, that yez knows about.
    Everywhere I look shops are selling them, but each store has a different offer. All are selling the units for £259.99 a go, but there's usually something free like a game or something etc. So out of all those offers which has been the best one.

Also I want a cheap TV to play it on (<=£150), considering size/quality/features etc.

Any of ye're expertise would be appreciated.

;-phobos-)

Advertisement