Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are the Boards really slow tonight or is it just me ?

• 16-12-2001 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

For some reason to even open a Topic tonight is takeing ages ?
    Anyone else have the same problem or is it just me ? Someone said the Crows on the Telephone line in Kinnegad are holding on toooo tightly and its slowing down my signal hehehehe :)
    Honestly though does anyone else find the Boards really slow tonight ?

MS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Nope. Absolutely tearing along for me :) Some bugs flying about though (or maybe that's opera :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Pragmatica

The Boards are remarkably fast for my amazing 16,800 kbs connection ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Esatclears been really really slow for me today, maybe same for you ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭ando

i've always noticed them to be a bit, and sometimes very slow compared to other online boards, even with leased line 128kbps at work.. ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'd move this if I could think of somewhere to put it without getting balled (sic) out of it...

I find it faster than usual meself, but that's probably a direct result of recent tweaking.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nope its been booting along since Regi waved a dead chicken at it.

We're still going to move to Ireland tho to get better speeds etc.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭MS

All i did was ASK guys that was totally out of order damn ye!
    :mad:

MS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I think the problem is just eshats route to the boards. The forums themselves are fine, its just the main page that takes ages to load.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

MS,

wtf is your problem?
    People are answering the question you asked and I moved it to a more appropriate board.
    Sheesh!

DeV.

Advertisement