Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Interested In Muds?

Options
  • 16-12-2001 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Just curious if there are any fellow mudders in the boards ranks. After getting back into them after I figured out the only form of multiplayer games I can sneak threw the UL firewall is a telnet connection to mud servers.
    Anyway are there any other lads out there who play and if so what muds are you involved in. Myself I play on medievia a bit and realms of despair a lot. Looking at starting up a char on valhalla, anyone want to start along with me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

god, used to use the college vax machines to connect to thoose about 8 or 9 years ago.
    wonder if foothills is still about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I spent far too long for my own good on Valhalla:)
    Try ravennar if its still going. Its a much better implementation of the VME. better PK scene too.

Advertisement