Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only 300,000

Options
  • 17-12-2001 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Just got a news flash from CTW saying that there maybe as few as 300,000 GameCubes available when they are released in Europe next Spring!

Somebody please tell me this is wrong. First I find out that I can't have one 'til Spring, then I find out this! I hope this isn't true because I really want one of those little boxes!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Well didn't Ninty say in a recent press release they're producing 125,000 gamecube's per week for the US alone?

I'd say 300,000 consoles for launch is highly pesimistic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

So would I. The newsflash reported the news as we heard it, but what it doesn't say is that I don't believe a bloody word of that 300,000 thing... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Thanks Shinji! I was afraid of making it too obvious that the question was directed at you!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Imlad Morgul

just maybe its a ploy to get people to try and get one like a tease heres an x-box but u cant have it for ages. so they pre order them and hey presto they get them real soon.
    or its a rumor.....

Thats exactly what it is.HAve they bumped up the price like they did with the PS2 for its release in europe ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement