Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chuck Schuldiner - RIP

Options
  • 17-12-2001 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

:(
    Sad to hear of the death of Chuck last Thursday from a brain tumor. For those who didn't know, Chuck was the driving force behind metal legends Death. A true genius in a world where the word is thrown about lazily..........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭nellieswellies

And the genius Cynic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

Sorry to see such a talent go.
    Leprosy blew me away when I was fifteen and it took me hours to draw the Death logo on my schoolbag. But there you go. Another untimely death. RIP.

Aspro

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i guess its a case of close casket now then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 TONY MONTANA

i must say its sad to hear that old chuck has kicked the old bucket.
    for any one of the olded generation of rockers that once spent all day saturday hanging around amusement city smokin s*^+!s,drinkin dolly mix and tryin your best to look as hard as you could,
    to us he was a god.and let this be a lesson to all you nu-metal types.......constant years of headbangin is gonna f"^k with your noodle....chuck r.i.p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 TONY MONTANA

i must say its sad to hear that old chuck has kicked the old bucket.
    for any one of the older generation of rockers that once spent all day saturday hanging around amusement city smokin s*^+!s,drinkin dolly mix and tryin your best to look as hard as you could,
    to us he was a god.and let this be a lesson to all you nu-metal types.......constant years of headbangin is gonna f"^k with your noodle....chuck r.i.p.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

RIP Chuck...

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Yeah Leprosy was amazing. Scream Bloody Gore too was purty cool too. Have the two still unscratched LPs. (Also on CD)

RIP chuck

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

RIP chuck, i really liked "human" and "I.T.P."....when i hooked up with gene hoglan after the devin townsend gig, he said chuck was taking it day by day.....he mentioned a tribute gig in the new year......he'll be missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

097.jpg

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

R.I.P. Chuck :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ro7

:eek: No way .... Such talent and so young ...R.I.P chuck

Advertisement