Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castle wolfenstien (return to) question?

Options
  • 17-12-2001 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Right, I'm stuck on Mission 4 Level 1 Kugelstadt. I can't get into the factory. Anybody know what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

im pretty sure there's no trick to it, just involves a bit of jumping on roofs and sewer navigation...

does anyone know how to whack the Uber Soldier at the end of mission 5? please Christ there is a trick to it, cos ive got 70 health, 1 panzerfaust, one stick grenade and the taser wielding, rocket shootin' chaingun firing (indistructible) a55hole is closing in

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

after about an hour of dodgiing and taking shots from behind things and having NO success, i just ran at him with the venom blazing. seemed to work:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Hi
    To defeat the UberSoldat you want to jump off the platform and go behind the glass to the right. From here it is easy to kill him cos you can then dictate which side he comes towards from. When he is just about to turn the corner into you, start the heavy machine gun, hit him a few times and run. Repeat .....repeat and dont forget to pick up the health and armor when he's behind the glass cos he cant fire though it! Oh yeah..remember to sprint to get the health etc. cos you can dodge the rockets when ur sprintin! When your behind the galss watch out for ordinary soldiers that come out on the landing above you. When he is just defeated another three will come out of the door!
    Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I launched both my panzerfausts at him from behind the cover of the glass and then, having first taken out the pesky scientist and then sprinted for the health and armour, circle-straffed him with the venom gun. It was hightly gratifying to see the lumps of armour fly off him and watch him keel over.

Sounds easy but it took me an hour or more to figure... The couple of scientists I met directly afterwards really felt my wrath!

K

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

yeah i got'em in the end, a panzerfaust, a grenade, several gas canisters and about 3-4 Para clips to the left arm (the gunless one) as he advances, the 1st time i won, i got killed by a bleedin' technician. i wouldn't bother with the armour though, i found i took so much damage getting it, i was nearlly better off before, and it's something to look forwardt to at the end

after him, the rest of the game flew, even when you have to take out 2 soldats (granted i had as many panzerfaust as i could carry with plenty of refills lying around).

and Heinrich was p!ss easy, i knocked him out loosing a few armour/health points to falling debris. i finished him off with the colts which was special

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭marauder

Using the glass is the way to go. Get him beside a barrel and shoot the barrel. It blows up and takes a chunk of his health. 2 of those and a blast of the venom and he is toast!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

if u walk up to it, even when alive u can steal it's tesla gun :)

at least thats how I did it, after trapping it behind the glass area for ages, and trying to snipe it.

now how did people defeat the three of them in the next level ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

I just hid behind the boxes and sniped them, then when they got close played hide and seek around the boxes taking potshots at their head with the paratrooper rifle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

finished the game

ending ? CRAP !! I know its been said loadsa times, but cmon, why the meak ending ?

but that said, best damn game ive played in a long time, fun all the way....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I wouldn't exactly say "fun" all da way.....twas kinda easy given all the hype about the AI in the game.

But yes....crap ending ....

kinda off topic but...

What would people think of a RTCW movie ??

any hope for it IF it ever got off the ground ??

((( This is fiction....)))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

It wouldnt be half as good as Street Fighter or the legendary Mortal Kombat :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Don't forget the super mario brothers adventuring into the silver screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Are yee being sarcastic? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

the easiest way to tackle the uber soldat is to chip off some of his armor with the venom then hit him with a flamethrower

WHOOOOOSH

level complete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭][Spoof Jesus][

If you have been killed by him enough times then you will notice that he only uses the weapons on his right arm...and not his left...so run behind a piller and use panzerfaust and the venom to kill him...it worked for me...just pump rockets and venom into his exposed (and useless) arm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭][Spoof Jesus][

If you have been killed by him enough times then you will notice that he only uses the weapons on his right arm...and not his left...so run behind a piller and use panzerfaust and the venom to kill him...it worked for me...just pump rockets and venom into his exposed (and useless) arm...if you dont like this method then above all dont stay in the gantries...he has every available gun in existence...tesla goes through the gantries so the pillars are your only hope...remember that arm...

Advertisement